Chemstar Products Company (“Chemstar”) operates the web site located at www.chemstar.com (the “Site”) to provide online information about Chemstar and its products (the “Service”).
By using the Site, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these general terms and conditions. By using areas of the Site on which other terms and conditions are posted, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by those terms and conditions as well. If you are unwilling to be bound by these general terms and conditions, do not use the Site. If you are unwilling to be bound by terms and conditions applicable to particular areas of the Site, do not use those areas.
- User Submission of Ideas and Other Material. Chemstar Products Company and its family of companies appreciate hearing from customers. However, this website is not a solicitation for original or creative ideas, and such material should not be submitted to us. You are cautioned that any original or creative material that you send to us, including ideas for new products, new product names, new promotions, new technologies or processes, new marketing plans or new advertising campaigns, will be considered the exclusive property of Chemstar Products Company.
- Ideas and other material that you submit to us will not be treated as confidential.
- Chemstar Products Company will become the sole and exclusive owner of any ideas or other material that you submit.
- You will not be entitled to any compensation for ideas or other material that you submit to us.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings and disputes. Chemstar Products Company actively works to develop its own original and creative ideas for products, product uses, technologies and product promotions. We therefore assume no obligation or liability for unsolicited ideas and other materials that are similar or identical to any products, product uses, technologies or product promotions of the Chemstar Products Company family of companies.
- Third Party Links. Hypertext links to third-party web sites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Chemstar of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that Chemstar is not responsible for the availability of any such web site, and that Chemstar does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for, any such web site, its content, or the acts or omissions of operators of any such web site.
- International Use. Chemstar makes no representation that the Content is applicable or appropriate for use in locations outside the United States. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and local rules regarding the transmission of technical data, acceptable contents and online conduct.
- Disclaimers of Warranty. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT. CHEMSTAR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. CHEMSTAR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, AND THE CONTENT.
CHEMSTAR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CHEMSTAR DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, CHEMSTAR’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
© 2017, Chemstar Products Company. All rights reserved.